Intensive IELTS preparation course
This prep course will help you master all test skills to gain the results you need in a short duration. It is an intensive IELTS preparation course which covers all 4 skills and focuses on exam strategies and techniques that will help students to maximize their performance in every section of the IELTS test.
Sessions per week
This course aims to help students at intermediate level (B1) enhance their exam skills through looking at different types of questions and discovering a range of useful techniques such as time management, question analysis and processing speed. The course aims to give students opportunities to practice exam questions using various types of learning materials and enhance the exam skills they need to get a higher band score in IELTS.
- We use Cambridge English Placement Test (CEPT) to make sure you are B1+
- Placement Tests (PTs) are conducted from Sundays to Thursdays from 12.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- 5 sessions per week, 4 hours a day.
On this course, students will:
- Practice mock tests in all areas.
- Help students gain full understanding of each part of the test:
listening, reading, speaking and writing and the purpose of each one.
- Equip students with strategies needed to undertake the test confidently.
- Exam skills such as time management, question analysis and processing
speed, and techniques such as scanning, paraphrasing and skimming.
- Learn and notice key vocabulary related to each IELTS exam topic.
- Familiarize the students with the format and content of the test.
- Provide students with detailed feedback on areas of strengths and
those of weakness that would need extra focus.
- Look methodically at each part of the IELTS test: listening, reading, speaking and writing
- Have access to past papers and other learning materials
- Complete a full “mock” (practice) exam under exam conditions
- Receive individual feedback from the trainers on your weaknesses and how to improve them