We are looking for motivated and inspiring English teachers with a creative flair and a thirst for adventure. Our high academic standards and fun learning environment have established our Academy as one of the very best in Egypt. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a friendly teaching team where your creativity will be valued and your teaching will really make a difference to students’ lives.
Why Teach English in Egypt?
Why not? Teaching English in Cairo, Egypt Since the Greek historian Herodotus visited Egypt as the world’s first tourist 2,500 years ago (the Pyramids of Giza were already 2,000 years old), the grand treasures of Ancient Egypt have captured the imagination of the world. A birthplace of civilization itself, Egypt is known throughout the world as the home of fantastic temples, hieroglyphs, mummies, and – above all – pyramids. But while you could easily spend years exploring the legacies of Ramses, Tut and Cleopatra, Egypt is so much more. Cairo, the Arab world’s largest city, is pulsating with life and culture, while offering an exquisite array of Islamic and ancient Coptic architecture.
Here you can shop in 500-year old bazaars, enjoy a sunset sail along the Nile, and sip on mint tea while puffing on a water pipe in one of the city’s legendary cafes. To get away from it all, experience the life of a Bedouin while camping amid the lush beauty of an oasis in the heart of the Western Desert; take a dip in the turquoise waters of the Red Sea; and walk in the footsteps of Moses through the mountains of Sinai. Most of all, enjoy the hospitality of the Egyptian people whose warmth and good humor are second to none. So, if you’re ready to start your teaching career, look no further.
- Maximum of 42 hours teaching per week ( Full Time )
- Lesson planning
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
- Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes and conversation clubs
- Attend center social events
- Excellent salary depending on qualifications, experience
- 19 days public holidays plus 10 days extra holidays
- On-going training and academic support
- Promotion opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate preferred
- Native English speaker from USA,UK, Canada or Australia
- Teaching experience preferred
- Plenty of passion and energy
- And FORM with the option to upload CV